Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19: 14 NIV

My Blog List

Monday, April 19, 2010

Sunshine School





And whoever welcomes a little child like this in my name welcomes me. Matthew 18:5 NIV

I worked at Sunshine school today. I had only 3 one year olds. I substituted for Kate Crawford, who has had surgery. Her sister brought her little girl Lindsey and I had Lilly and Hutton as well. They were really sweet and I think they enjoyed it being just the three of them. They put shapes into a shape box, we did motions to a music cd, and we made fingerprint raindrops with an inkpad. While they were having their nap, Kendra Card and I worked on getting pages ready for their me books that will be handed out at the end of the year. I dye cut out some umbrellas to go with the raindrop fingerprints. I took some pictures to go on their home address pages and 1 just of the three of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment