Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these." Matthew 19: 14 NIV

My Blog List

Thursday, March 18, 2010

Errands and a Movie

I'm still feeling my way with this. Today was a beautiful Spring day. I got my new sticker for my car for next year, I bought some hair clips, and I went to Sprouts. They had some delicious strawberries. I got dried apricots and cranberries, almonds, walnuts and mixed nuts. I now have plenty of things to go in our snack mix that we eat every day for lunch. This afternoon Jerry and I went to see "Avatar" in 3D. We saw it when it first came out, but we didn't see it in 3D. We saw "Alice In Wonderland" in 3D and decided to go to see "Avatar" again in 3D this time. We enjoyed it. We know Tatiana would love the red and yellow flying dragon, but to much bad language and war content.

I Peter 4: 8 Most importantly, love each other deeply, because love will cause many sins to be forgiven.

No comments:

Post a Comment