We went to our small group Bible study tonight. Our wonderful friend, Jim Barrett, drove us to Frisco to the Morgans. We ate delicious lemon cake and enjoyed good fellowship, then we studied the 20th chapter of Matthew. Fourteen of us were there on this beautiful Spring night. It was nice to drive there in daylight, since daylight savings time has started. We noticed a restaurant named Los Cabos en route beside the toll road. I remembered a wonderful dive trip to Los Cabos that Jerry and I went on. It was good to be with the group; since I work on Sundays I don't get to visit very often.
Matthew 20: 28 just as the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many. NIV
Wednesday, March 17, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment